- Good experience with PHP 5+ and MySQL.
- Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Custom WordPress plugin development, And Theme Customization.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Good Communication skills
Job Type: Full Time
CTC: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)