Team Leader (WordPress Expert)
- Good knowledge of WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP , JAVA SCRIPT , AJAX, MySql, BootStrap, Less/SASS
- Must be able to develop the custom code of theme or plugins
- Experienced in creation and integration of Web Services
- Must have great debugging skills.
- Must have a good hand on GitHub or GitLab
- Candidate must be flexible or adaptive for any PMS tool
- Experience in client relationship management and project management
- Basic understanding of Linux server along with the SSH
- Must be capable of handling projects independently including the Complete SDLC process
- AWS stack will be an advantage
- ReactJS / Any framework belonging to ReactJS knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of any other CMS/ Framework of PHP will be considered as an advantage
- Implementation of project management practices.
- Client communication for the requirement and day-to-day updates.
- Project Monitoring. Team management.
- Time management for scheduled project delivery.
- Help your lead for the estimation, if it is required.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Technical architecture design and database design.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship Support deployment of releases
- Take strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Job Type: Full Time
CTC: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Experience: 3+ Year
Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)