React JS Developer
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
- Keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Organization/Coordination Skills.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Learning Ability
- Generate Designs & Wireframes and Translate Them Into High-quality Code
- Develop New or Enhance Existing User-facing Features
- React.js and Implementing Them Following Well-known React.js Workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building Reusable Components and Front-end Libraries for Future Use
- Test, Debug and Optimize Components for Maximum Performance Across a Vast Array of Web-capable Devices and Browsers
- Ensure that the Components Being Developed and the Overall Application is Robust and Easy to Maintain
- Coordinate with the Rest of the Team Working On Different Layers of the Infrastructure
- Document and Demonstrate Solutions By Developing Required Documentation, Flowcharts, Layouts, Diagrams, Charts, Code Comments, and Clear Code
Job Type: Full Time
CTC: Depends on Qualification & Experience
Experience: 1-3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)