- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Good understanding of functional and API testing.
- Web-based and Mobile Applications testing.
- Experience in payment gateways (stripe preferably).
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Experience in continuous performance testing practices.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Job Type: Full Time
CTC: Depends on Qualification
Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)